|Nominations and Qualifications|
NTOA Board of Director Elections
Online voting begins on Oct. 1 and runs through Nov. 3 at 1700 EST.
NOTE: In order to be eligible to vote in our elections, you must become an "individual" member of NTOA or be the "Point of Contact" for a "team" membership.
Qualifications of Directors:
1. Be at least 21 years of age at the time of nomination.
Duties of the Board of Directors:
1. Perform any and all duties imposed on them collectively or individually by law, by the Articles of Incorporation, or by the Bylaws.
2. Appoint and remove, employ and discharge, and, except as otherwise provided in the Bylaws, prescribe the duties and fix the compensation of all officers of the Association.
3. Supervise all officers, agents and employees of the Association to assure that their duties are performed properly.
4. Meet at such times and places as are required by the Bylaws.
5. Register their addresses with the Secretary of the Association, and notices of meetings mailed or telegraphed to them at such addresses shall be valid notices thereof.