|Nominations and Qualifications|
NTOA Board of Director Elections
Nominations for 3-year term directors in each region are accepted each year from August 1 to September 1. Nominations must be submitted in written form and include a one-page resume. Mail nominations to NTOA, PO Box 797, Doylestown, PA 18901·
Voting Period: October 1 - October 31 (11:59 p.m. EST)
NOTE: In order to be eligible to vote in our elections, you must become an "individual" member of NTOA.
Qualifications of Directors:
1. Be at least 21 years of age at the time of nomination.
Duties of the Board of Directors:
1. Perform any and all duties imposed on them collectively or individually by law, by the Articles of Incorporation, or by the Bylaws.
2. Appoint and remove, employ and discharge, and, except as otherwise provided in the Bylaws, prescribe the duties and fix the compensation of all officers of the Association.
3. Supervise all officers, agents and employees of the Association to assure that their duties are performed properly.
4. Meet at such times and places as are required by the Bylaws.
5. Register their addresses with the Secretary of the Association, and notices of meetings mailed or telegraphed to them at such addresses shall be valid notices thereof.