Celebrating 30 years!
For the past 30 years, NTOA has been honored to serve the law enforcement community. This milestone calls for a celebration, and where better than Kansas City, a beautiful and vibrant city in the heart of America, with good music and even better barbecue! Join us for our 30th Annual Tactical Conference and Trade Show next September!
Online Registration Now Open
Special Reminders and Discounts
- Attendees may choose from 16-, 24- or 32-hour practical tracks including Advanced Tactics, HRT and HRW. A variety of 4- and 8-hour seminar tracks will address topics such as SWAT supervision, crisis negotiations and post-traumatic stress.
- Our top-notch vendor show on Sunday and Monday will bring together more than 175 vendors to showcase the latest in law enforcement technology and equipment.
- Conference registration begins on Saturday, September 21.
- Seminars begin on Sunday, September 22 and continue throughout the week.
- The 5K Run and Barbecue will be held on Sunday, September 22 and will start at 1800 hours.
- General Session will be held on Monday, September 23 at 0900 hours. Attendance is mandatory!
- SWAT Call Out dinners will be held on Sunday evening. Registration forms will be available on our Web site on August 1, 2013. Please sign up for a dinner and take advantage of this unique opportunity to dine with experts in the field.
- Practical tracks start on Tuesday, September 24 and continue throughout the week.
Travel Agency Update: Julie Saunders, Worldview Travel
Phone: 800-774-4174 or 858-756-4174
- Send six officers from one agency or multi-jurisdictional team and the seventh officer’s registration is free.
- Take $50 off your registration fee if you are an active member of your state tactical association. Please provide a copy of your membership card with your registration.
Off-site training locations will be indicated on your materials at check in.