Kansas City Convention Center, Kansas City, MO
Exhibit Dates: September 22-23, 2013
Conference Dates: September 22-27, 2013
For the past 30 years, NTOA has been honored to serve the law enforcement community. This milestone calls for a
celebration, and where better than Kansas City to bring together police attendees from all over the U.S. and Canada
for an unparalleled conference experience. This beautiful and vibrant city in the heart of America has no shortage of good
music and even better barbecue! We are thrilled to be guests of the Kansas City Metro Tactical Officers Association
for the 30th Annual Tactical Conference and Trade Show.
NTOA Exhibit Show Manager:
800-279-9127, ext. 120
NTOA, PO Box 797, Doylestown, PA 18901
View Floorplan Online
Tactical Conference Exhibitor Registration Form
Who should exhibit?
Any company that sells or manufactures equipment, products and services used by police. Some of the product categories that will be represented at our conference are:
- Body Armor/Personal Protection
- Nylon Gear
- Fitness Equipment
- TEMS Gear
- Training Equipment
- Firearms and Ammunition
What exhibitors say about NTOA's annual trade show...
"You and your team did a great job with the conference this year. We were very pleased with our location and the traffic at the show."
Addie Ventris, Marketing Specialist, Tactical Electronics
"Thanks again for another fantastic NTOA show! It is great to see everyone come together in one place! The NTOA is a big ole reunion for SWAT teams and vendors - full of laughter, camaraderie and training."
Aimee Barmore, Director of Law Enforcement/Federal Programs – North America
"Thanks for having us! It was a great learning experience and we want to plan ahead for the next conference."
Michele Griffin, Director, LEAF Business Development
ARC’TERYX Equipment, Inc.
All booths include the following:
- 10 x 10 foot booth
- Pipe and drape
- 6-foot table with table covering and skirting
- Exhibit ID sign with your company name printed
- 2 chairs, wastebasket
- Web listing and link to your home page on the NTOA Web site
- Your company contact information listed in the Conference Guide Book and Mobile App
Note: Carpet and electric can be obtained through Freeman Company, but is not included with booth.
Advertisement Opportunities (color ads only)
- Half page ad $650
- Full page ad $850
- 2-Page Spread $1525
- Cover 2 (inside front) $1200
- Cover 3 (last page of guide) $1050
- Cover 4 (back cover) $1400
- Logo on the NTOA Conference Website, Show Guide and Mobile App $150
- Logo on NTOA Conference Web site and in Show Guide $115
- Logo on NTOA Conference Web site only $50
- Logo in Show Guide only $80
- Mobile App Logo $35
- Web & App Logo $70
- Mobile App Banner (Limit 5) $250
- Aisle Sign Sponsor $150 per sign
- Insert your item into student conference bags $500 per item
Conference Sponsor Opportunities
- Scholarship Sponsor $1315 per student
- Vendor Show Sponsor $1000
- Coffee Sponsor $1000
- Transportation Sponsor $1500
- SWAT Call Out Dinner Sponsor (call to discuss availibilty)
- Raffle Prize Donor
Contact Corey Luby about sponsorship opportunities.
(800.279.9127 ext. 120).
Cancellation policy (no exceptions)
Cancellation before June 1, 2013 will result in a full refund. Cancel on or after June 1, and received a 50% refund regardless of the registration date.
Cancel on or after July 15, 2013 and receive no refund regardless of the registration date. By signing this contract, I acknowledge reading and fully
understanding all rules and regulations for the NTOA Tactical Operations Conference and Vendor Show, Kansas City, MO. l agree to abide by all rules and
regulations and acknowledge that the acceptance of this registration by NTOA, constitutes a legally binding contract.
Important Dates and Times
Cancel before this date and receive full refund.
Cancel on or after this date and receive only a 50% refund, regardless of registration date
||Ad materials due for Conference Show Guide
Cancel after this date and receive no refund regardless of registration date
Names for Badges Due
Balance due must be paid by this date (forfeit of space is possible)
8 am to 6 pm - Vendor Set-up and Registration
(Vehicle move-in takes place before 1 pm)
7 to 9 pm - Vendor Appreciation Night
7 to 10 am - Vendor set-up and registration
Vendor Show hours: 10 am - 4 pm
Vendor Show hours: 10 am - 4 pm
Break-down after 4 pm
- Height restrictions - Booth/tower cannot obstruct the sprinkler system.
- Moving of boxes/freight - Due to convention center requirements, the freight dock cannot be used by any vendor without the permission of FREEMAN COMPANY site manager.
- Shipping - It is highly recommended to not ship to the hotel, as they will charge by the pound, per day. Please contact FREEMAN COMPANY for shipping suggestions
- Weapons - Do not leave weapons in the exhibit hall during non-show hours. All weapons must be locked up in your hotel room, or arrangements can be made to store weapons with the co-host.
- Electric - FREEMAN COMPANY will provide electric to your booth for a fee, upon request.
Requirements for Vehicles
- All vehicle vendors must reserve a minimum of 20' x 20' booth area.
- Vehicles are not permitted in single aisles.
- Contact FREEMAN COMPANY for fuel and battery regulations.
- All shipping should be done through FREEMAN COMPANY.
- Booths are not carpeted.
- FREEMAN COMPANY will contact you 2 weeks prior to the show to assign your set-up time.
FREEMAN COMPANY EXPO SERVICES
NTOA has contracted with FREEMAN COMPANY EXPOSITION SERVICES for our 2013 tactical trade show. With decades of experience and a comprehensive array of exhibition general contracting services, FREEMAN COMPANY EXPOSITION SERVICES will create a professional and successful exhibition for us in Kansas City, MO.