Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center, Mobile, AL
Exhibit Dates: September 21-22, 2014
Conference Dates: September 21-26, 2014
NTOA is returning to the magnificent Gulf Coast for our 31st Annual Tactical Conference and Trade Show! Mobile, Alabama is our destination and the local law enforcement's Southern hospitality guarantees a successful training week and trade show. Our exhibitors tell us over and over that the NTOA's show is a "must" so early. We look forward to to sharing some oysters and crawfish as we welcome you to Mobile in September 2014!
NTOA Exhibit Show Manager:
800-279-9127, ext. 120
NTOA, PO Box 797, Doylestown, PA 18901
Who should exhibit?
Any company that sells or manufactures equipment, products and services used by police. Some of the product categories that will be represented at our conference are:
- Body Armor/Personal Protection
- Nylon Gear
- Fitness Equipment
- TEMS Gear
- Training Equipment
- Firearms and Ammunition
All booths include the following:
- 10 x 10 foot booth
- Pipe and drape
- 6-foot table with table covering and skirting
- Exhibit ID sign with your company name printed
- 2 chairs, wastebasket
- Web listing and link
- Your company contact information listed in the Conference Guide Book and Mobile App
Note: Carpet and electric can be obtained through Freeman Company, but is not included with booth.
Advertisement Opportunities (color ads only)
- Half page ad $700
- Full page ad $900
- 2-Page Spread $1525
- Cover 2 (inside front) $1200
- Cover 3 (last page of guide) $1050
- Cover 4 (back cover) $1400
- Logo on the NTOA Conference Website, Show Guide and Mobile App $200
- Sponsor Banner on Floorplan (static) $300
- Aisle Sign Sponsor $250 per sign
- Insert your item into student conference bags $500 (per item)
Conference Sponsor Opportunities
- Scholarship Sponsor $1175 (per student)
- Show Sponsor $1000
- Coffee Sponsor $1500
- Transportation Sponsor $1500
- SWAT Call Out Dinner Sponsor (call to discuss availibilty)
- Raffle Prize Donor
Contact Corey Luby about sponsorship opportunities.
(800.279.9127 ext. 120).
Cancellation policy (no exceptions)
Cancellation before June 1, 2014 will result in a full refund. Cancel on or after June 1, and received a 50% refund regardless of the registration date.
Cancel on or after July 15, 2014 and receive no refund regardless of the registration date. By signing this contract, I acknowledge reading and fully
understanding all rules and regulations for the NTOA Tactical Operations Conference and Vendor Show, Mobile, AL. l agree to abide by all rules and
regulations and acknowledge that the acceptance of this registration by NTOA, constitutes a legally binding contract.
Important Dates and Times
Cancel before this date and receive full refund.
Cancel on or after this date and receive only a 50% refund, regardless of registration date
||Ad materials due for Conference Show Guide
Cancel after this date and receive no refund regardless of registration date
Names for Badges Due
Balance due must be paid by this date (forfeit of space is possible)
(Vehicle move-in takes place before 1 p
8 am to 6 pm - Vendor Set-up and Registration
7 to 10 am - Vendor set-up and registration
Vendor Show hours: 10 am - 4 pm
Vendor Show hours: 10 am - 4 pm
Break-down after 4 pm
- Height restrictions - Booth/tower cannot obstruct the sprinkler system.
- Moving of boxes/freight - Due to convention center requirements, the freight dock cannot be used by any vendor without the permission of FREEMAN COMPANY site manager.
- Shipping - It is highly recommended to not ship to the hotel, as they will charge by the pound, per day. Please contact FREEMAN COMPANY for shipping suggestions
- Weapons - Do not leave weapons in the exhibit hall during non-show hours. All weapons must be locked up in your hotel room, or arrangements can be made to store weapons with the co-host. Firing Pins must be removed
- Electric and Carpet - FREEMAN COMPANY will provide electric to your booth for a fee, upon request.
Requirements for Vehicles
- All vehicle vendors must reserve a minimum of 20' x 20' booth area.
- Vehicles are not permitted in single aisles.
- Contact FREEMAN COMPANY for fuel and battery regulations.
- All shipping should be done through FREEMAN COMPANY.
- Booths are not carpeted.
- FREEMAN COMPANY will contact you 2 weeks prior to the show to assign your set-up time.
FREEMAN COMPANY EXPO SERVICES
NTOA has contracted with FREEMAN COMPANY EXPOSITION SERVICES for our 2014 tactical trade show. With decades of experience and a comprehensive array of exhibition general contracting services, FREEMAN COMPANY EXPOSITION SERVICES will create a professional and successful exhibition for us in Mobile, AL.