Welcome to Mobile!
NTOA is returning to the magnificent Gulf Coast for our 31st Annual Tactical Conference and Trade Show! Mobile, Alabama is our destination and the local law enforcement’s Southern hospitality guarantees a successful week of training and networking. Our students tell us over and over that NTOA’s conference is first class, so register early. We look forward to sharing some oysters and crawfish as we welcome you to Mobile in September 2014!
Special Reminders and Discounts
- Attendees may choose from 16-, 24- or 32-hour practical tracks including Advanced Tactics, HRT and HRW. A variety of 4- and 8-hour seminar tracks will address topics such as SWAT supervision, crisis negotiations and post-traumatic stress.
- Our top-notch vendor show on Sunday and Monday will bring together more than 175 vendors to showcase the latest in law enforcement technology and equipment.
- Conference registration begins on Saturday, Sept. 20.
- Seminars begin on Sunday, Sept. 21 and continue throughout the week.
- The 5K Run and Barbecue will be held on Sunday, Sept. 21 and will start at 1800 hours.
- General Session will be held on Monday, Sept. 22 at 0900 hours. Attendance is mandatory!
- SWAT Call Out dinners will be held on Monday evening. Registration forms will be available on our website on Aug. 1, 2014. Please sign up for a dinner and take advantage of this unique opportunity to dine with experts in the field.
- Practical tracks start on Tuesday, Sept. 23 and continue throughout the week.
Travel Agency Update: Julie Saunders, Worldview Travel
Phone: 800-774-4174 or 858-756-4174
- Send six officers from one agency or multi-jurisdictional team and the seventh officer’s registration is free.
- Take $50 off your registration fee if you are an active member of your state tactical association. Please provide a copy of your membership card with your registration.
Off-site training locations will be indicated on your materials at check in.